Representative PVA chamois of Aion, which is very popular in overseas market. Offers very good water absorption with quick slide. Soft and durable.
Newly developed Low Friction Type PVA Chamois offers light touch and very easy, speedy wiping. Easy to squeeze, smooth feeling to hands.
Available for wipe and cleaning of car, boat and building maintenance
- Before wiping, dip the cloth in water and then wring it out well.
- To wipe off water, slide the cloth across the surface in one direction, not back and forth.
- Repeat the “wipe and then wring” cycle as wringing out the cloth restores its absorbency.
- The isothiazolinone preservative contained in this product may cause allergic contact dermatitis.
- Before first use, be sure to rinse the cloth in water well.
- Use this product only for its intended purpose.
- The cloth hardens upon drying. Before use, dip the cloth in (warm) water to soften it, and wring it out well.
- Before use, rinse off any dirt that has adhered to the car body or other surfaces.
- Leaving dirt and stains adhering to the cloth leads to mold and other problems. After use, rinse the cloth well, wring it out, and then store it in the dedicated case.
- If the cloth becomes heavily soiled, use soap or neutral detergent to clean it. Do not use bleach because doing so may cause the material to deteriorate.
- Do not put the cloth in hot water nor leave it in any place where it may be subject to high temperatures or direct sunlight.
- For disposal, treat it as a combustible according to the procedure specified by your municipality.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in